||IT administrator (back-office systems)
|| Administration of back-office IT systems
||WINGS 2020 Head of Marketing and IT
WINGS 2020 IT Consultant
WINGS 2020 Delivery Leadership Team
|Role purpose and scale:
- To be responsible for the planning, production and delivery of press releases and news
- To support the Head of Marketing with promoting WINGS 2020 via the range of marketing channels available e.g. social media, website
|Key activities of the role:
- Creating new WINGS 2020 email addresses for volunteers in manager roles
- Adding users to and supporting management of WINGS 2020 Sharepoint and Office 365 account
- Supporting server management and updates for the WINGS 2020 website
- Your involvement will begin as soon as your appointment has been confirmed and will end with the delivery of the final audited accounts and closure reports.
||By accepting this role:
- You will be required to become a member of the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts (WAGGGS) or the World Organization of the Scout Movement (WOSM) if not already.
- You will be required to hold a current DBS Disclosure through either Girlguiding UK or The Scout Association UK.
The appointee must:
a) accept the values of Scouting and Guiding
b) agree not to promote any beliefs, behaviours or practices that are not compatible with the values of Scouting or Guiding
c) agree to work within the policies and rules of both Associations
d) have not been convicted of any other offence(s) or subject to disciplinary proceedings relevant to this role
||To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate a number of the following competencies:
- Proven experience in delivering effective IT system management
- Good time keeping skills and experience of working to a deadline
- Experience in setting up mailboxes, use of SFTP, working with WordPress and Sharepoint
|Why take on the role?
- Opportunity to be part of one of the largest international Guide and Scout camps in the UK
- Helps further build and develop your CV
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- Collaborate with a team of people who are highly motivated and excited about creating fun, exciting and adventurous experiences for young people (and older ones too…)
|Application and appointment
||This information is provided at www.wings2020.org.uk
An online application form is available at www.wings2020.org.uk. Applications must be received by 27 November
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview at a location in Berkshire or virtually via skype.
For further information email [email protected]